- Defining the microbial effluxome in the content of the host-microbiome interaction. Frontiers in pharmacology. 6:-. 2015
- A high throughput flow cytometric assay platform targeting transporter inhibition. Drug discovery today. Technologies. 12:e95-103. 2014
- Emerging trends in the discovery of natural product antibacterials. Current opinion in pharmacology. 13:678-687. 2013
- Fluorescent substrates for flow cytometric evaluation of efflux inhibition in ABCB1, ABCC1, and ABCG2 transporters. Analytical biochemistry. 437:77-87. 2013
- A Selective ATP-Binding Cassette Subfamily G Member 2 Efflux Inhibitor Revealed via High-Throughput Flow Cytometry. Journal of biomolecular screening. :-. 2012
- A novel flow cytometric HTS assay reveals functional modulators of ATP binding cassette transporter ABCB6. PloS one. 7:-. 2012
- Concepts and principles of photodynamic therapy as an alternative antifungal discovery platform. Frontiers in microbiology. 3:-. 2012
- Dissecting novel virulent determinants in the Burkholderia cepacia complex. Virulence. 3:234-237. 2012
- Down-regulation of glutatione S-transferase ? 4 (hGSTA4) in the muscle of thermally injured patients is indicative of susceptibility to bacterial infection. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. 26:730-737. 2012
- Antimicrobial and efflux pump inhibitory activity of caffeoylquinic acids from Artemisia absinthium against gram-positive pathogenic bacteria. 2011
- Influence of multidrug efflux systems on methylene blue-mediated photodynamic inactivation of Candida albicans. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy. 66:1525-1532. 2011
- Microbial efflux pump inhibition: tactics and strategies. Current pharmaceutical design. 17:1291-1302. 2011
- Innovative cationic fullerenes as broad-spectrum light-activated antimicrobials. Nanomedicine : nanotechnology, biology, and medicine. 6:442-452. 2010
- Selective Efflux Inhibition of ATP-binding Cassette Sub-family G Member 2 2010
- All you need is light: antimicrobial photoinactivation as an evolving and emerging discovery strategy against infectious disease. Virulence. 2:509-520.
- Strategies to potentiate antimicrobial photoinactivation by overcoming resistant phenotypes. Photochemistry and photobiology. 88:499-511.