- Female chromosome X mosaicism is age-related and preferentially affects the inactivated X chromosome.. Nature communications. 7:-. 2016
- Characterization of large structural genetic mosaicism in human autosomes.. American journal of human genetics. 96:487-497. 2015
- Identification of rare DNA sequence variants in high-risk autism families and their prevalence in a large case/control population.. Molecular autism. 5:-. 2014
- Effect of different types of smoking and synergism with hepatitis C virus on risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in American men and women: case-control study.. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer. 123:1883-1891. 2008
- Association between hypothyroidism and hepatocellular carcinoma: a case-control study in the United States.. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.). 49:1563-1570.
- The association of family history of liver cancer with hepatocellular carcinoma: a case-control study in the United States.. Journal of hepatology. 50:334-341.