- Best Practices for Engaging Pregnant and Postpartum Women at Risk of Substance Use in Longitudinal Research Studies: a Qualitative Examination of Participant Preferences.. Adversity and resilience science. :1-12. 2020
- A mother's bond: An ecological momentary assessment study of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms and substance craving during pregnancy.. Psychology of addictive behaviors : journal of the Society of Psychologists in Addictive Behaviors. 34:269-280. 2020
- An ecological momentary assessment study examining posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms, prenatal bonding, and substance use among pregnant women.. Drug and alcohol dependence. 195:33-39. 2019
- Abnormal target detection and novelty processing neural response in posttraumatic stress disorder.. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry. 85:54-61. 2018
- Association between theta power in 6-month old infants at rest and maternal PTSD severity: A pilot study.. Neuroscience letters. :-. 2016
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use among emergency department patients. 2014
- Reduced white matter integrity in the cingulum and anterior corona radiata in posttraumatic stress disorder in male combat veterans: a diffusion tensor imaging study.. Psychiatry research. 214:260-268. 2013
- A practical approach to incidental findings in neuroimaging research.. Neurology. 77:2123-2127. 2011
- Modeling population heterogeneity in appearance- and performance-enhancing drug (APED) use: applications of mixture modeling in 400 regular APED users.. Journal of abnormal psychology. 116:717-733. 2007
- Predicting intentions for long-term anabolic-androgenic steroid use among men: a covariance structure model.. Psychology of addictive behaviors : journal of the Society of Psychologists in Addictive Behaviors. 20:234-240. 2006
- An application of item response theory analysis to alcohol, cannabis, and cocaine criteria in DSM-IV.. Journal of abnormal psychology. 113:72-80. 2004
- Clinical features of pathological gambling in an addictions treatment cohort.. Psychology of addictive behaviors : journal of the Society of Psychologists in Addictive Behaviors. 15:77-79. 2001
- Toward the DSM-V: the Withdrawal-Gate Model versus the DSM-IV in the diagnosis of alcohol abuse and dependence.. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 68:799-809. 2000
- Conditional Effects of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs (APEDs) Use on Mood in Powerlifters and Bodybuilders.. Alcoholism treatment quarterly. 33:444-457.
- Mood Symptoms in Steroid Users: The Unexamined Role of Concurrent Stimulant Use.. Journal of substance use. 21:395-399.