- BK nephropathy in the native kidneys of patients with organ transplants: Clinical spectrum of BK infection. BMC hematology. 6:472-504. 2016
- Prolonged hypernatremia triggered by hyperglycemic hyperosmolar state with coma: A case report. World journal of nephrology. 4:319-323. 2015
- Nephropathy in dietary hyperoxaluria: A potentially preventable acute or chronic kidney disease. World journal of nephrology. 3:122-142. 2014
- Repeated intoxication presenting with azotemia, elevated serum osmolal gap, and metabolic acidosis with high anion gap: differential diagnosis, management, and prognosis. International urology and nephrology. 44:309-314. 2012
- Hospitalizations before and after initiation of chronic hemodialysis. Hemodialysis international. International Symposium on Home Hemodialysis. 15:341-349. 2011
- Hospitalizations in patients treated sequentially by chronic hemodialysis and continuous peritoneal dialysis. Advances in peritoneal dialysis. Conference on Peritoneal Dialysis. 25:72-75. 2009
- Glomerulonephritis causing acute renal failure during the course of bacterial infections. Histological varieties, potential pathogenetic pathways and treatment. International urology and nephrology. 40:461-470. 2008
- Death during hospitalization in patients on chronic hemodialysis. Hemodialysis international. International Symposium on Home Hemodialysis. 14 Suppl 1:S14-S21.
- Hospital admissions in elderly patients on chronic hemodialysis. International urology and nephrology. 43:1229-1236.
- Imaging of peritoneal catheter tunnel infection using positron-emission tomography. Advances in peritoneal dialysis. Conference on Peritoneal Dialysis. 26:96-100.
- Increased CD36 expression signals monocyte activation among patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes care. 33:2065-2067.
- Sources of variation in estimates of lean body mass by creatinine kinetics and by methods based on body water or body mass index in patients on continuous peritoneal dialysis. Journal of renal nutrition : the official journal of the Council on Renal Nutrition of the National Kidney Foundation. 20:91-100.