- The Relationship Between Volume Overload in End-Stage Renal Disease and Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Seminars in dialysis. :-. 2015
- Dialyzer Reuse and Outcomes of High Flux Dialysis. 2015
- Update in nephrology: evidence published in 2013. Annals of internal medicine. 161:54-57. 2014
- Abnormal nocturnal heart rate variability response among chronic kidney disease and dialysis patients during wakefulness and sleep. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association. 25:3733-3741. 2010
- Sleep quality, mood, alertness and their variability in CKD and ESRD. Nephron. Clinical practice. 114:c277-c287. 2010
- Sleep and fatigue symptoms in children and adolescents with CKD: a cross-sectional analysis from the chronic kidney disease in children (CKiD) study. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation. 55:269-280.
- Sleep-disordered breathing and excessive daytime sleepiness in chronic kidney disease and hemodialysis. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN. 6:986-994.