- Recruitment of Schools for Intervention Research to Reduce Health Disparities for Sexual and Gender Minority Students.. The Journal of school nursing : the official publication of the National Association of School Nurses. :-. 2018
- Factors Impacting Implementation of Evidence-Based Strategies to Create Safe and Supportive Schools for Sexual and Gender Minority Students.. The Journal of adolescent health : official publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine. 63:643-648. 2018
- Implementing school nursing strategies to reduce LGBTQ adolescent suicide: a randomized cluster trial study protocol.. Implementation science : IS. 11:-. 2016
- Organizational factors influencing implementation of evidence-based practices for integrated treatment in behavioral health agencies.. Psychiatry journal. 2014:-. 2014
- "An Old Way to Solve an Old Problem": Provider Perspectives on Recovery-Oriented Services and Consumer Capabilities in New Mexico.. Human organization. 70:107-117. 2011
- Workforce Capacity for Reducing Rural Disparities in Public Mental Health Services for Adults with Severe Mental Illness.. Rural mental health. 35:35-45. 2011
- Capacity for delivering culturally competent mental health services in New Mexico: results of a statewide agency survey.. Administration and policy in mental health. 36:289-307. 2009
- Ethics of health research in communities: perspectives from the southwestern United States.