- Does office-based counseling of adolescents and young adults improve self-reported safety habits? A randomized controlled effectiveness trial.. The Journal of adolescent health : official publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine. 36:523-528. 2005
- Chronic non-cancer pain: a siren for primary care--a report from the PRImary Care MultiEthnic Network (PRIME Net).. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine : JABFM. 24:551-561.
- Combining web-based and mail surveys improves response rates: a PBRN study from PRIME Net.
- Context of clinical care: the case of hepatitis C in underserved communities--a report from the Primary Care Multiethnic Network (PRIME Net) Consortium.. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine : JABFM. 22:638-646.
- Redesign of an internal medicine ward rotation: operational challenges and outcomes.