- Multi-ancestry study of blood lipid levels identifies four loci interacting with physical activity.. Nature communications. 10:-. 2019
- Multiancestry Genome-Wide Association Study of Lipid Levels Incorporating Gene-Alcohol Interactions.. American journal of epidemiology. 188:1033-1054. 2019
- A multi-ancestry genome-wide study incorporating gene-smoking interactions identifies multiple new loci for pulse pressure and mean arterial pressure.. Human molecular genetics. :-. 2019
- A Large-Scale Multi-ancestry Genome-wide Study Accounting for Smoking Behavior Identifies Multiple Significant Loci for Blood Pressure.. American journal of human genetics. 102:375-400. 2018
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. 2014
- Large-scale genome-wide association studies and meta-analyses of longitudinal change in adult lung function. 2014
- Genome-wide joint meta-analysis of SNP and SNP-by-smoking interaction identifies novel loci for pulmonary function.. PLoS genetics. 8:-. 2012
- Genome-wide association and large-scale follow up identifies 16 new loci influencing lung function.. Nature genetics. 43:1082-1090.