- A Proposed Model for a Comprehensive Virtual Sub-Internship in Vascular Surgery.. Journal of vascular surgery. :-. 2021
- Outcomes of treatment for hepatitis C virus infection by primary care providers.. The New England journal of medicine. 364:2199-2207. 2011
- Partnering urban academic medical centers and rural primary care clinicians to provide complex chronic disease care.. Health affairs (Project Hope). 30:1176-1184. 2011
- Expanding access to hepatitis C virus treatment--Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO) project: disruptive innovation in specialty care.. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.). 52:1124-1133. 2010
- Academic health center management of chronic diseases through knowledge networks: Project ECHO. 2007
- Building capacity to reduce disparities in diabetes: training community health workers using an integrated distance learning model.