- Addressing the "other" health literacy competencies--knowledge, dispositions, and oral/aural communication: development of TALKDOC, an intervention assessment tool.. Journal of health communication. 17 Suppl 3:160-175. 2012
- Parenting: the forgotten role of women living with systemic lupus erythematosus.. Clinical rheumatology. 31:995-1000. 2012
- Perceived parenting ability and systemic sclerosis.. Musculoskeletal care. 9:32-40. 2011
- Factors in recruiting and retaining health professionals for rural practice.. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association. 23:62-71. 2007
- Interdisciplinary health education and career choice in rural and underserved areas.. Medical education. 40:504-513. 2006
- A community integration approach to social determinants of health in New Mexico.. Family & community health. 34 Suppl 1:S79-S91.
- Herbal therapies and diabetes among Navajo Indians.. Diabetes care. 1534-1535. 2005