- Building Capacity for Productive Indigenous Community-University Partnerships. 2018
- Reflections on Researcher Identity and Power: The Impact of Positionality on Community Based Participatory Research (CBPR) Processes and Outcomes.. Critical sociology. 41:1045-1063. 2015
- Community-Based Participatory Research Conceptual Model: Community Partner Consultation and Face Validity.. Qualitative health research. :-. 2014
- Evaluating community-based participatory research to improve community-partnered science and community health.. Progress in community health partnerships : research, education, and action. 6:289-299. 2012
- Process and outcome constructs for evaluating community-based participatory research projects: a matrix of existing measures.. Health education research. 27:680-690. 2012
- Creating an instrument to measure people's perception of community capacity in American Indian communities.. Health education & behavior : the official publication of the Society for Public Health Education. 38:301-310. 2011
- The piloting of a culturally centered American Indian family prevention program: a CBPR partnership between Mescalero Apache and the University of New Mexico.. Public health reviews. 38:-.