- Kidney Transplantation Among the Elderly: Challenges and Opportunities to Improve Outcomes. Advances in chronic kidney disease. 23:44-50. 2016
- A case of multidrug-resistant monoarticular joint tuberculosis in a renal transplant recipient. Transplantation proceedings. 46:274-277. 2014
- The elderly patient on dialysis: geriatric considerations. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association. 29:990-996. 2014
- Goodpasture's disease complicating human immunodeficiency virus infection. Clinical nephrology. 76:74-77.
- Imaging of peritoneal catheter tunnel infection using positron-emission tomography. Advances in peritoneal dialysis. Conference on Peritoneal Dialysis. 26:96-100.