- Connective Tissue Growth Factor Promotes Pulmonary Epithelial Cell Senescence and Is Associated with COPD Severity.. COPD. 14:228-237. 2017
- Whole exome sequencing identifies novel candidate genes that modify chronic obstructive pulmonary disease susceptibility.. Human genomics. 10:-. 2016
- RIP1 maintains DNA integrity and cell proliferation by regulating PGC-1α-mediated mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation and glycolysis.. Cell death and differentiation. 21:1061-1070. 2014
- Softwares and methods for estimating genetic ancestry in human populations.. Human genomics. 7:-. 2013
- Antioxidant diet protects against emphysema, but increases mortality in cigarette smoke-exposed mice.. COPD. 8:362-368. 2011
- Constitutive ERK MAPK activity regulates macrophage ATP production and mitochondrial integrity.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 180:7485-7496. 2008
- Cigarette smoke induces cellular senescence.. American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology. 35:681-688. 2006
- Cigarette smoke alters respiratory syncytial virus-induced apoptosis and replication.. American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology. 41:189-198.
- Cigarette smoke induces cellular senescence via Werner's syndrome protein down-regulation.. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 179:279-287.