- Spirometric variability in smokers: transitions in COPD diagnosis in a five-year longitudinal study.. Respiratory research. 17:-. 2016
- Differences in Health-related Quality of Life Between New Mexican Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Smokers.. Chest. :-. 2016
- Lung-Function Trajectories Leading to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 2015
- New Mexican Hispanic smokers have lower odds of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and less decline in lung function than non-Hispanic whites.. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 184:1254-1260.
- Low plasma CC16 levels in smokers are associated with a higher risk for chronic bronchitis.. The European respiratory journal. -. 2015