- Brain Imaging and Developmental Follow-Up of Preterm Infants Treated with Erythropoietin (BRITE) Pilot Study
- Developmental Assessment, Magnetoencephalography (MEG) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in Preterm Infants: A Pilot Study
- Do Medically High Risk Infants from Families of Lower Socioeconomic Status Need Leal Advocacy to Receive Health and Welfare Services?
- Health Status and Quality of Care for Sexual Minority Youth Who Access School-Based Health Center Services in Colorado and New Mexico
- Life Stress and Parenting Stress in Mothers with High-Risk Infants--A Descriptive Study
- The Impact of Legal Services and Case Management on High Risk Infants and Their Families: a Randomized Controlled Trial of Project Access
- The Youth Engagement with Health Services (YEHS!) Survey
- Users of Services in School-Based Health Centers in New Mexico, 2010-2011