- A pilot randomized control trial to evaluate pelvic floor muscle training for urinary incontinence among gynecologic cancer survivors.. Gynecologic oncology. 132:154-158. 2014
- High-dose intravenous methylprednisolone for hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndrome in Chile: a double-blind, randomized controlled clinical trial.. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 57:943-951. 2013
- A phase I study of 5-azacytidine and erlotinib in advanced solid tumor malignancies.. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology. 69:547-554. 2012
- Cryptococcus gattii in the United States: clinical aspects of infection with an emerging pathogen.. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 53:1188-1195. 2011
- Incidence rate for hantavirus infections without pulmonary syndrome, Panama.. Emerging infectious diseases. 17:1936-1939. 2011
- Organ-wide telomeric status in diseased and disease-free prostatic tissues.. The Prostate. 70:1471-1479. 2010
- GPR30 and estrogen receptor expression: new insights into hormone dependence of inflammatory breast cancer.. Breast cancer research and treatment. 123:51-58. 2010
- Tumor MET expression may not predict the risk of venous thromboembolism in cancer patients.. Oncology research. 19:93-97. 2010
- GPR30 predicts poor survival for ovarian cancer.. Gynecologic oncology. 114:465-471. 2009
- Prospective evaluation of household contacts of persons with hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndrome in chile.. The Journal of infectious diseases. 195:1563-1571. 2007
- Overexpression of a dominant-negative allele of YPT1 inhibits growth and aspartyl protease secretion in Candida albicans.. Microbiology (Reading, England). 147:1961-1970. 2001
- Mental illness: is there an association with cancer screening among women veterans?. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 21:S195-S202.
- Phase II studies of antiangiogenic four drug regimens for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma: FUNIL-retinoid and the FUNIL-thalidomide protocols.. Urologic oncology. 26:610-615.