- Implementation of the ECHO(®) telementoring model for the treatment of patients with hepatitis C.. Journal of medical virology. 89:660-664. 2017
- Is response guided therapy dead? Low cure rates in patients with detectable hepatitis C virus at week 4 of treatment.. Hepatology international. 10:624-631. 2016
- Project ECHO: A new model for educating primary care providers about treatment of substance use disorders. 2016
- Demonopolizing Medical Knowledge. Academic Medicine. 89:1-3. 2014
- Demonopolizing medical knowledge. 2014
- Outcomes of treatment for hepatitis C virus infection by primary care providers.. The New England journal of medicine. 364:2199-2207. 2011
- Partnering urban academic medical centers and rural primary care clinicians to provide complex chronic disease care.. Health affairs (Project Hope). 30:1176-1184. 2011
- Expanding access to hepatitis C virus treatment--Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO) project: disruptive innovation in specialty care.. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.). 52:1124-1133. 2010
- Project ECHO: linking university specialists with rural and prison-based clinicians to improve care for people with chronic hepatitis C in New Mexico. 2007
- Comparison of neuropsychiatric side effects in an observational cohort of efavirenz- and protease inhibitor-treated patients.
- Project ECHO (Project Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes): A National and Global Model for Continuing Professional Development.