- Evidence for large-scale gene-by-smoking interaction effects on pulmonary function.. International journal of epidemiology. 46:894-904. 2017
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. 2014
- Large-scale genome-wide association studies and meta-analyses of longitudinal change in adult lung function. 2014
- Genome-wide joint meta-analysis of SNP and SNP-by-smoking interaction identifies novel loci for pulmonary function.. PLoS genetics. 8:-. 2012
- Genome-wide association and large-scale follow up identifies 16 new loci influencing lung function.. Nature genetics. 43:1082-1090.