- The Impact of the CHILE Intervention on the Food Served in Head Start Centers in Rural New Mexico.. The Journal of School Health. 86:414-423. 2016
- CHILE: Outcomes of a group randomized controlled trial of an intervention to prevent obesity in preschool Hispanic and American Indian children.. Preventive medicine. :-. 2016
- Engagement, Recruitment, and Retention in a Trans-Community, Randomized Controlled Trial for the Prevention of Obesity in Rural American Indian and Hispanic Children.. The Journal of Primary Prevention. :-. 2014
- CHILE: An Evidence-Based Preschool Intervention from Obesity Prevention in Head Start. The Journal of School Health. 83:223-229. 2013
- Interventions for Treating Overweight and Obesity in Adolescents. Adolescent medicine: state of the art reviews. 23:544-570. 2012
- Cross-Sectional Relationships Between Household Food Insecurity and Child BMI, Feeding Behaviors, and Public Assistance Utilization Among Head Start Children From Predominantly Hispanic and American Indian Communities in the CHILE Study.. Journal of hunger & environmental nutrition. 10:439-455.