- Genetic landscape of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease identifies heterogeneous cell-type and phenotype associations. 2019
- Genetic loci associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease overlap with loci for lung function and pulmonary fibrosis. 2017
- Genetics and Genomics of Longitudinal Lung Function Patterns in Asthmatics.. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. :-. 2016
- Patterns of Growth and Decline in Lung Function in Persistent Childhood Asthma.. The New England journal of medicine. 374:1842-1852. 2016
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. 2014
- Gene-centric meta-analysis in 87,736 individuals of European ancestry identifies multiple blood-pressure-related loci.. American journal of human genetics. 94:349-360. 2014
- Genome-wide joint meta-analysis of SNP and SNP-by-smoking interaction identifies novel loci for pulmonary function.. PLoS genetics. 8:-. 2012
- Genome-wide association and large-scale follow up identifies 16 new loci influencing lung function.. Nature genetics. 43:1082-1090.