- A Phase I Protocol of Hydralazine and Valproic Acid in Advanced, Previously Treated Solid Cancers.. Translational oncology. :-. 2014
- Phase I dose finding study of carboplatin, paclitaxel, and temozolomide in advanced solid tumors.. Melanoma research. 21:76-79. 2011
- A phase I study of flavopiridol in combination with gemcitabine and irinotecan in patients with metastatic cancer.. American journal of clinical oncology. 33:393-397. 2010
- Development of bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia with platinum-based chemotherapy for metastatic rectal cancer.. Clinical colorectal cancer. 9:177-178. 2010
- Capecitabine plus 3-weekly irinotecan (XELIRI regimen) as first-line chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer: phase II trial results.. American journal of clinical oncology. 30:350-357. 2007
- Phase II studies of antiangiogenic four drug regimens for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma: FUNIL-retinoid and the FUNIL-thalidomide protocols.. Urologic oncology. 26:610-615.