- Along the way to developing a theory of the program: a re-examination of the conceptual framework as an organizing strategy. Evaluation and program planning. 45:157-163. 2014
- Prostate cancer deaths and incident cases among American Indian/Alaska Native men, 1999-2009. American journal of public health. 104 Suppl 3:S439-S445. 2014
- Colorectal cancer incidence and mortality disparities in new Mexico. Journal of cancer epidemiology. 2014:-. 2014
- Long term quality of life outcomes following treatment for localized prostate cancer: results from the Prostate Cancer Outcomes Study. New england journal of medicine. 2013
- Expressions of machismo in colorectal cancer screening among New Mexico Hispanic subpopulations. Qualitative health research. 22:546-559. 2012
- Medical center characteristics associated with PSA screening in elderly veterans with limited life expectancy. Journal of general internal medicine. 27:653-660. 2012
- Surveillance of colorectal cancer screening in new Mexico hispanics and non-Hispanic whites. Journal of community health. 37:1279-1288. 2012
- A public-health perspective on screening colonoscopy. Expert review of anticancer therapy. 11:561-569. 2011
- Barriers to colorectal cancer screening: physician and general population perspectives, New Mexico, 2006. Preventing chronic disease. 8:-. 2011
- Influence of publication of US and European prostate cancer screening trials on PSA testing practices. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 103:520-523. 2011
- Prostate cancer screening decisions: results from the National Survey of Medical Decisions (DECISIONS study). Archives of internal medicine. 169:1611-1618. 2009
- Osteoporosis management in prostate cancer patients treated with androgen deprivation therapy. Journal of general internal medicine. 22:1305-1310. 2007
- New Mexico's capacity for increasing the prevalence of colorectal cancer screening with screening colonoscopies. Preventing chronic disease. 2:-. 2005
- von Willebrand factor and von Willebrand factor-cleaving metalloprotease activity in Escherichia coli O157:H7-associated hemolytic uremic syndrome. Pediatric research. 49:653-659. 2001
- A system-based intervention to improve colorectal cancer screening uptake. The American journal of managed care. 17:49-55.
- Colorectal cancer screening adherence is higher with fecal immunochemical tests than guaiac-based fecal occult blood tests: a randomized, controlled trial. Preventive medicine. 50:297-299.
- Mental illness: is there an association with cancer screening among women veterans? Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 21:S195-S202.
- Long term quality of life outcomes following treatment for localized prostate cancer: results from the Prostate Cancer Outcomes Study. New england journal of medicine. 368:436. 2013
- Editorial comment. 2014
- Response. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 106:-. 2014
- The superiority of patient engagement and shared decision-making in noninferiority trials. Journal of general internal medicine. 29:16-17. 2014