- Multi-ancestry genome-wide gene-smoking interaction study of 387,272 individuals identifies new loci associated with serum lipids. 2019
- Multiancestry Genome-Wide Association Study of Lipid Levels Incorporating Gene-Alcohol Interactions.. American journal of epidemiology. 188:1033-1054. 2019
- Genetic analysis of over 1 million people identifies 535 new loci associated with blood pressure traits. 2018
- Publisher Correction: Genetic analysis of over 1 million people identifies 535 new loci associated with blood pressure traits. 2018
- Genetic association study of QT interval highlights role for calcium signaling pathways in myocardial repolarization. 2014
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. 2014
- Genome-wide association and large-scale follow up identifies 16 new loci influencing lung function.. Nature genetics. 43:1082-1090.