- Maternal Decision-Making and Uptake of Health Services for the Prevention of Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission: A Secondary Analysis.. Maternal and child health journal. 23:30-38. 2019
- Women's decision-making and uptake of services to prevent mother-to-child HIV transmission in Zambia.. AIDS care. 30:426-434. 2018
- Acetate is a bioenergetic substrate for human glioblastoma and brain metastases.. Cell. 159:1603-1614. 2014
- Stage-specific effects of Plasmodium falciparum-derived hemozoin on blood mononuclear cell TNF-alpha regulation and viral replication.. AIDS (London, England). 19:1771-1780. 2005
- Reduced peripheral PGE2 biosynthesis in Plasmodium falciparum malaria occurs through hemozoin-induced suppression of blood mononuclear cell cyclooxygenase-2 gene expression via an interleukin-10-independent mechanism.. Molecular medicine (Cambridge, Mass.). 10:45-54.