- Early Detection of Lung Cancer Using DNA Promoter Hypermethylation in Plasma and Sputum.. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 23:1998-2005. 2017
- Genome-wide unmasking of epigenetically silenced genes in lung adenocarcinoma from smokers and never smokers.. Carcinogenesis. 35:1248-1257. 2014
- Functional identification of cancer-specific methylation of CDO1, HOXA9, and TAC1 for the diagnosis of lung cancer.. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 20:1856-1864. 2014
- Promoter hypermethylation of multiple genes in sputum precedes lung cancer incidence in a high-risk cohort. 2006
- Inhibition of DNA methylation and histone deacetylation prevents murine lung cancer. 2003
- Combination therapy with vidaza and entinostat suppresses tumor growth and reprograms the epigenome in an orthotopic lung cancer model.. Cancer research. 71:454-462.