- Higher production of peripheral blood macrophage migration inhibitory factor in healthy children with a history of mild malaria relative to children with a history of severe malaria.. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene. 76:1033-1036. 2007
- Decreased circulating macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) protein and blood mononuclear cell MIF transcripts in children with Plasmodium falciparum malaria.. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.). 119:219-225. 2006
- Suppression of prostaglandin E2 by malaria parasite products and antipyretics promotes overproduction of tumor necrosis factor-alpha: association with the pathogenesis of childhood malarial anemia.. The Journal of infectious diseases. 193:1384-1393. 2006
- Differential regulation of beta-chemokines in children with Plasmodium falciparum malaria.. Infection and immunity. 73:4190-4197. 2005
- Elevated nitric oxide production in children with malarial anemia: hemozoin-induced nitric oxide synthase type 2 transcripts and nitric oxide in blood mononuclear cells.. Infection and immunity. 72:4868-4873. 2004
- Reduced peripheral PGE2 biosynthesis in Plasmodium falciparum malaria occurs through hemozoin-induced suppression of blood mononuclear cell cyclooxygenase-2 gene expression via an interleukin-10-independent mechanism.. Molecular medicine (Cambridge, Mass.). 10:45-54.