- Cryptosporidium infection, onsite wastewater systems and private wells in the arid Southwest. Journal of water and health. 12:161-172. 2014
- Enteric illness risks before and after water treatment improvements. Journal of water and health. 7:581-589. 2009
- Influenza and COPD mortality protection as pleiotropic, dose-dependent effects of statins. Chest. 131:1006-1012. 2007
- Arsenic-induced skin conditions identified in southwest dermatology practices: an epidemiologic tool? Environmental geochemistry and health. 27:47-53. 2005
- How clean must our drinking water be: the importance of protective immunity. The Journal of infectious diseases. 191:809-814. 2005
- Protective immunity associated with a strong serological response to a Cryptosporidium-specific antigen group, in HIV-infected individuals. The Journal of infectious diseases. 192:618-621. 2005
- Mortality among children residing near the American Smelting and Refining Company (ASARCO) copper smelter in Ruston, Washington. Archives of environmental health. 58:683-691. 2003
- A community integration approach to social determinants of health in New Mexico. Family & community health. 34 Suppl 1:S79-S91.
- Reuniting public health and medicine: the University of New Mexico School of Medicine Public Health Certificate.