- Mechanisms of erythropoiesis inhibition by malarial pigment and malaria-induced proinflammatory mediators in an in vitro model.. American journal of hematology. 86:155-162. 2011
- Increased circulating interleukin (IL)-23 in children with malarial anemia: in vivo and in vitro relationship with co-regulatory cytokines IL-12 and IL-10.. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.). 126:211-221. 2008
- Polymorphic variability in the interleukin (IL)-1beta promoter conditions susceptibility to severe malarial anemia and functional changes in IL-1beta production.. The Journal of infectious diseases. 198:1219-1226. 2008
- Higher production of peripheral blood macrophage migration inhibitory factor in healthy children with a history of mild malaria relative to children with a history of severe malaria.. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene. 76:1033-1036. 2007
- Role of monocyte-acquired hemozoin in suppression of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in children with severe malarial anemia.. Infection and immunity. 75:201-210. 2007
- Decreased circulating macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) protein and blood mononuclear cell MIF transcripts in children with Plasmodium falciparum malaria.. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.). 119:219-225. 2006
- Differential regulation of beta-chemokines in children with Plasmodium falciparum malaria.. Infection and immunity. 73:4190-4197. 2005
- MIF (macrophage migration inhibitory factor) promoter polymorphisms and susceptibility to severe malarial anemia.. The Journal of infectious diseases. 200:629-637.
- Naturally acquired hemozoin by monocytes promotes suppression of RANTES in children with malarial anemia through an IL-10-dependent mechanism.. Microbes and infection / Institut Pasteur. 11:811-819.
- Suppression of a novel hematopoietic mediator in children with severe malarial anemia.. Infection and immunity. 77:3864-3871.