- Primary Care Physicians' Adherence to Expert Recommendations for Cervical Cancer Screening and Prevention in the Context of Human Papillomavirus Vaccination.. Sexually transmitted diseases. 43:438-444. 2016
- Journal clubs: an educational approach to advance understanding among community partners and academic researchers about CBPR and cancer health disparities.. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education. 29:122-128. 2014
- Modes of delivery of genetic testing services and the uptake of cancer risk management strategies in BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers.. Clinical genetics. 85:49-53. 2014
- Cognitive and psychological impact of BRCA genetic counseling in before and after definitive surgery breast cancer patients.. Annals of surgical oncology. 19:4003-4011. 2012
- HPV vaccine information-seeking behaviors among US physicians: government, media, or colleagues?. Vaccine. 29:5090-5093. 2011
- Missed clinical opportunities: provider recommendations for HPV vaccination for 11-12 year old girls are limited.. Vaccine. 29:8634-8641. 2011
- Evaluation of phone-based genetic counselling in African American women using culturally tailored visual aids.. Clinical genetics. 78:124-131. 2010
- Exploring disparities and variability in perceptions and self-reported colorectal cancer screening among three ethnic subgroups of U. S. Blacks.. Oncology nursing forum. 37:581-591. 2010
- High risk men's perceptions of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.. Human reproduction (Oxford, England). 25:2543-2550. 2010
- Strategies for assessing community challenges and strengths for cancer disparities participatory research and outreach. 2010
- Physician referral for fertility preservation in oncology patients: a national study of practice behaviors. 2009
- Men's responses to HPV test results: development of a theory-based survey.. American journal of health behavior. 33:728-744.
- Satisfaction with physician recommendation for and information about genetic counseling among breast cancer patients.. The breast journal. 17:79-82.