- Travel Burden to Breast MRI and Utilization: Are Risk and Sociodemographics Related?. Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR. 13:611-619. 2016
- Multilevel factors associated with long-term adherence to screening mammography in older women in the U.S.. Preventive medicine. :-. 2016
- Disparities in the use of screening magnetic resonance imaging of the breast in community practice by race, ethnicity, and socioeconomic status.. Cancer. 122:611-617. 2016
- Is the closest facility the one actually used? An assessment of travel time estimation based on mammography facilities.. International journal of health geographics. 15:-. 2016
- Geographic access to breast imaging for US women.. Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR. 11:874-882. 2014
- Investigation of mammographic breast density as a risk factor for ovarian cancer.. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 106:-. 2014
- Aqueous suspension polymerization of isobutene initiated by 1,2-C6F4[B(C6F5)2]2.. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 127:46-47. 2005
- The effects of frequent nocturnal home hemodialysis: the Frequent Hemodialysis Network Nocturnal Trial.. Kidney international. 80:1080-1091.