- Multi-ancestry genome-wide gene-smoking interaction study of 387,272 individuals identifies new loci associated with serum lipids. 2019
- Multi-ancestry study of blood lipid levels identifies four loci interacting with physical activity.. Nature communications. 10:-. 2019
- Multiancestry Genome-Wide Association Study of Lipid Levels Incorporating Gene-Alcohol Interactions.. American journal of epidemiology. 188:1033-1054. 2019
- Novel genetic associations for blood pressure identified via gene-alcohol interaction in up to 570K individuals across multiple ancestries. 2018
- Fat mass modifies the association of fat-free mass with symptom-limited treadmill duration in the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 94:385-391.