- Genetic analysis of over 1 million people identifies 535 new loci associated with blood pressure traits. 2018
- Publisher Correction: Genetic analysis of over 1 million people identifies 535 new loci associated with blood pressure traits. 2018
- Global, regional, and national disease burden estimates of acute lower respiratory infections due to respiratory syncytial virus in young children in 2015: a systematic review and modelling study.. Lancet. 390:946-958. 2017
- Genetic association study of QT interval highlights role for calcium signaling pathways in myocardial repolarization. 2014
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. 2014
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of myopia and hyperopia provides evidence for replication of 11 loci. 2014
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in five cohorts reveals common variants in RBFOX1, a regulator of tissue-specific splicing, associated with refractive error.. Human molecular genetics. 22:2754-2764. 2013
- Genome-wide association and large-scale follow up identifies 16 new loci influencing lung function.. Nature genetics. 43:1082-1090.