I am originally from New York, and went to SUNY Stony Brook in Suffolk County on Long Island for my medical education. I stayed there for my residency training in Obstetrics & Gynecology, and for 1 year after residency, worked as junior faculty and gained additional training in laparoscopy and robotic gynecologic surgery.
I am currently a fellow here at University of New Mexico in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. So, naturally, my clinical interests lie in medically and surgically treating female pelvic floor disorders. The fellowship program offers stellar mentoring both clinically and academically, exposure to a multitude of pathologies and patients from all walks of life. I am so excited to be here in New Mexico experiencing a part of the country to which I have never been exposed, and I look forward to my three years of training here.
- I am still early in my fellowship, and cannot wait to further cultivate my research interests.
education and training
- University of New Mexico, School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2014 - 2017
- Stony Brook Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship 2012 - 2013
- Medical Residency, Stony Brook Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2008 - 2012
- M.D., Stony Brook Medical Center, Medical School 2004 - 2008
awards and honors
- AAGL Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, conferred by American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, 2012
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism Honor Society, conferred by The Arnold P. Gold Foundation, 2008
- 505 272-9866
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131United States of America