- Multi-ancestry study of blood lipid levels identifies four loci interacting with physical activity.. Nature communications. 10:-. 2019
- A multi-ancestry genome-wide study incorporating gene-smoking interactions identifies multiple new loci for pulse pressure and mean arterial pressure.. Human molecular genetics. :-. 2019
- Novel genetic associations for blood pressure identified via gene-alcohol interaction in up to 570K individuals across multiple ancestries. 2018
- Evidence for large-scale gene-by-smoking interaction effects on pulmonary function.. International journal of epidemiology. 46:894-904. 2017
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. 2014
- Genome-wide association and large-scale follow up identifies 16 new loci influencing lung function.. Nature genetics. 43:1082-1090.