- Prenatal alcohol exposure potentiates chronic neuropathic pain, spinal glial and immune cell activation and alters sciatic nerve and DRG cytokine levels. Brain, behavior, and immunity. 61:80-95. 2017
- Cognitive development in preterm infants: multi-faceted deficits reflect vulnerability of rigorous neurodevelopmental pathways. Minerva pediatrica. :-. 2017
- Microstructural and microglial changes after repetitive mild traumatic brain injury in mice. Journal of neuroscience research. :-. 2016
- Imaging and serum biomarkers reflecting the functional efficacy of extended erythropoietin treatment in rats following infantile traumatic brain injury. Journal of neurosurgery. Pediatrics. :1-17. 2016
- Combined in utero hypoxia-ischemia and lipopolysaccharide administration in rats induces chorioamnionitis and a fetal inflammatory response syndrome. Placenta. 36:1378-1384. 2015
- Chloride cotransporter NKCC1 inhibitor bumetanide protects against white matter injury in a rodent model of periventricular leukomalacia. Pediatric research. :-. 2015
- Prenatal Hypoxia-Ischemia Induces Abnormalities in CA3 Microstructure, Potassium Chloride Co-Transporter 2 Expression and Inhibitory Tone. Frontiers in cellular neuroscience. 9:-. 2015
- Modeling Encephalopathy of Prematurity Using Prenatal Hypoxia-ischemia with Intra-amniotic Lipopolysaccharide in Rats. Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE. :-.