- Selecting SNPs informative for African, American Indian and European Ancestry: application to the Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND).. BMC genomics. 17:-. 2016
- Genome-Wide Association and Trans-ethnic Meta-Analysis for Advanced Diabetic Kidney Disease: Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND).. PLoS genetics. 11:-. 2015
- Depressive Symptoms, Antidepressant Medication Use, and New Onset of Diabetes in Participants of the Diabetes Prevention Program and the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study.. Psychosomatic medicine. :-. 2015
- The Effect of Lifestyle Intervention and Metformin on Preventing or Delaying Diabetes Among Women With and Without Gestational Diabetes: The Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study 10-Year Follow-Up.. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. :-. 2015
- Genetic risk of progression to type 2 diabetes and response to intensive lifestyle or metformin in prediabetic women with and without a history of gestational diabetes mellitus. 2014
- Common variation at PPARGC1A/B and change in body composition and metabolic traits following preventive interventions: the Diabetes Prevention Program.. Diabetologia. 57:485-490. 2014
- A genome-wide search for linkage of estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) in the Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND). 2013
- Genomewide linkage scan for diabetic renal failure and albuminuria: the FIND study.. American journal of nephrology. 33:381-389.
- The influence of rare genetic variation in SLC30A8 on diabetes incidence and β-cell function.. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 99:E926-E930.