- Reduction of smoking urges with intranasal insulin: a randomized, crossover, placebo-controlled clinical trial.. Molecular psychiatry. :-. 2017
- The effect of prenatal alcohol co-exposure on neonatal abstinence syndrome in infants born to mothers in opioid maintenance treatment.. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians. 29:783-788. 2016
- Validity of Self-Reported Drug Use Information Among Pregnant Women. 2016
- Association between alcohol and cardiovascular disease: Mendelian randomisation analysis based on individual participant data.. BMJ (Clinical research ed.). 349:-. 2014
- Gene- Centric Evaluation of Serum Cotinine Levels in African American and Caucasian Populations. Neuropsychopharmacology. 37:968-974. 2012
- OPRM1 gene variants modulate amphetamineinduced euphoria in humans. Genes, Brain and Behavior. 20:199-209. 2011
- Stress-induced changes in mood and cortisol release predict mood effects of amphetamine.. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 109:175-180. 2010
- Catechol-O-methltransferase val158met genotype modulates sustained attention in both the drug-free state and in response to amphetamine. Psychiatric Genetics. 20:85-92.
- Genetic analysis of a population heavy drinking phenotype identifies risk variants in Caucasians. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology (in press) .
- Genome-wide meta-analyses of smoking behaviors in African Americans. Translational Psychiatry (in press).
- Hamidovic A, Dlugos A, Palmer A, de Wit H. Catechol-O-methltransferase val158met genotype modulates sustained attention in both the drug-free state and in response to amphetamine.. Psychiatric Genetics.
- Genetic Variability of Smoking Persistence in African Americans. Cancer Prevention Research . 729-734. 2011