- Genetic analysis of over 1 million people identifies 535 new loci associated with blood pressure traits. 2018
- Publisher Correction: Genetic analysis of over 1 million people identifies 535 new loci associated with blood pressure traits. 2018
- Genetic association study of QT interval highlights role for calcium signaling pathways in myocardial repolarization. 2014
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. 2014
- Fat-specific DsbA-L overexpression promotes adiponectin multimerization and protects mice from diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance.. Diabetes. 61:2776-2786. 2012
- Resveratrol inhibits mTOR signaling by promoting the interaction between mTOR and DEPTOR. 2010
- Genome-wide association and large-scale follow up identifies 16 new loci influencing lung function.. Nature genetics. 43:1082-1090.