- Evaluation of American Indian Health Service Training in Pain Management and Opioid Substance Use Disorder. American journal of public health. :e1-e3. 2016
- Expanding Health Care Access Through Education: Dissemination and Implementation of the ECHO Model. Military medicine. 181:227-235. 2016
- Rules and values: a coordinated regulatory and educational approach to the public health crises of chronic pain and addiction. American journal of public health. 104:1356-1362. 2014
- Innovative Telementoring for Pain Management: Project ECHO Pain. Journal of Continuing Ed Health Prof. 34:68-75. 2013
- An Unusual Etiology for Elevation of Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT) in SLE: Acquired Hemophilia and Lupus Anticoagulant. Case reports in hematology. 2013:-. 2013
- Immune tolerance after total lymphoid irradiation for heart transplantation: immunosuppressant-free survival for 8 years. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation. 28:743-745.