- Design of CLARO (Collaboration Leading to Addiction Treatment and Recovery from other Stresses): A randomized trial of collaborative care for opioid use disorder and co-occurring depression and/or posttraumatic stress disorder.. Contemporary clinical trials. 104:-. 2021
- Project ECHO: A new model for educating primary care providers about treatment of substance use disorders. 2016
- Demonopolizing medical knowledge. 2014
- Outcomes of treatment for hepatitis C virus infection by primary care providers.. The New England journal of medicine. 364:2199-2207. 2011
- Expanding access to hepatitis C virus treatment--Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO) project: disruptive innovation in specialty care.. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.). 52:1124-1133. 2010
- Project ECHO (Project Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes): A National and Global Model for Continuing Professional Development.