- A novel functional variant in the stem cell growth factor promoter protects against severe malarial anemia.. Infection and immunity. 78:453-460. 2010
- Haplotypes of IL-10 promoter variants are associated with susceptibility to severe malarial anemia and functional changes in IL-10 production.. Human genetics. 124:515-524. 2008
- Polymorphic variability in the interleukin (IL)-1beta promoter conditions susceptibility to severe malarial anemia and functional changes in IL-1beta production.. The Journal of infectious diseases. 198:1219-1226. 2008
- Role of monocyte-acquired hemozoin in suppression of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in children with severe malarial anemia.. Infection and immunity. 75:201-210. 2007
- Association of FCgamma receptor IIA (CD32) polymorphism with malarial anemia and high-density parasitemia in infants and young children.. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene. 74:573-577. 2006
- MIF (macrophage migration inhibitory factor) promoter polymorphisms and susceptibility to severe malarial anemia.. The Journal of infectious diseases. 200:629-637.