- Addressing Syndemic Health Disparities Among Latin Immigrants Using Peer Support.. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities. 6:380-392. 2019
- Collaboration and Outside-the-Box Thinking to Overcome Training-Related Challenges for Including Patient Stakeholders as Data Collectors in a Patient-Engaged Research Project.. Journal of patient experience. 5:88-91. 2018
- Inclusion of special populations in clinical research: important considerations and guidelines.. Journal of clinical and translational research. 4:56-69. 2018
- A comparative effectiveness study of two culturally competent models of diabetes self-management programming for Latinos from low-income households.. BMC endocrine disorders. 17:-. 2017
- An Integrated Approach to Diabetes Prevention: Anthropology, Public Health, and Community Engagement.. Qualitative report (Online). 18:1-22. 2013
- Health Disparity and Structural Violence: How Fear Undermines Health Among Immigrants at Risk for Diabetes.. Journal of health disparities research and practice. 6:30-47. 2013
- "Is always that sense of wanting … never really being satisfied": Women's Quotidian Struggles With Food Insecurity in a Hispanic Community in New Mexico.. Journal of hunger & environmental nutrition. 9:183-209.
- The Evolution of an Innovative Community-Engaged Health Navigator Program to Address Social Determinants of Health.. Progress in community health partnerships : research, education, and action. 10:603-610.